Wednesday, May 5, 2010
iPad's Filling System
I have been meaning to write this Post for a few days now. There are enough people around here with iPads that it has become obvious that the iPad is the desired note taking device for meetings. I also believe it is a great use for the iPad. My previous note taking strategy has revolved around various paper notebooks that allowed me to maintain a certain level of archiving. I do realize that managing all of the meeting notes is about to get out of control. Of course I could just let the list grow and use the Search option to hopefully find a meeting or scroll through them all. But why mess with that when the iPad has a perfectly adequate filling system thanks to their primary email export option. Of course email the notes to myself and file them. Makes even more sense now that we are about to migrate to Google to realize 7 gig of email storage. The brilliance of simplicity or is it a partnership with Google?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment